- General Iroh II is the hottest character on the show, and every time he appeared, my jaw was on the floor. Like gtfo.
- I shipped Iroh/Korra for like 2 seconds.
- Um, was that supposed to be a break-up between Asami and Mako? I didn’t take that as a break-up. And if it wasn’t then…wow. Ok.
- OMG little!Tarrlok and little!Amon. So fucking cute.
-Alright, I can buy a lot of things when it comes to the technology of this world, but what I can’t buy is that facial reconstructive surgery was around before Tarrlok was even born. LOL no.
- Asami, girl, you are quickly becoming one of my favorite characters. You can take hit after hit and you stay collected, calm, and classy. You do what’s right, even when you’re going through a ton of fucked up SHIT in more ways than one. You fucking rock.
- I only screamed at my computer once, and it was when I saw Tenzin’s babies being dragged on the stage at the rally. No. You do not. Do that. NO.
- When Yakone bashed on Katara for making bloodbending illegal, I wanted to bitchslap him.
- Basically, I wanted to bitchslap Yakone the whole time.
-What is with the Avatar world and horrible fathers.
- So Korra can just airbend now…how? OH, because Mako was in trouble. Uh huh…
- Amon and his lieutenant were having teh buttsecks.
- Bumi looks fucking awesome and I need more of him like NOW.
- The Noatak and Tarrlok death (?) scene…oh god. *creys*
- Teared up when Aang and the other Avatars showed up.
- I know people are pissed about the Avatar state thing, but I’m refusing to believe she can go into the Avatar state at will now. If she can, I’ll really lose it. But I think it was more Aang giving her the power to restore people’s bending. I hope. Oh, please let that be it.
-Oh yeah, and Makorra happened. *yawn*
(But really, Mako, are you gonna legit break up with Asami or…no?….That’s cool too….?)
All in all, good ep.