…because “Dean gets attention and Sam is in the middle of a soap-opera” and they accuse Jeremy Carver of “character assassination”.
What do you want?
- Do you want Sam JUST revolve his whole existence around Dean?
- Do you want Dean JUST revolve his whole existence around Sam?
This, my dear haters, is fucked up insane, do you know? Can you understand that? Can you understand that a dependant relationship is not healthy for any of their members? Can you understand that Dean having a life and Sam having his own is way better than them being ALONE with each other?
I seriously ask, is this difficult to understand? How do you haters cope with real life? Do you just develop dependant relationship with family and friends and you are just projecting in Dean and Sam’s life?? Because, let me tell you again, it’s not fucking ok!!!!
- If Sam fell in love with Amelia and Amelia has her own issues that include Sam and her husband/ex-husband… IT’S OK!!!! People fall in love in real life!! People have to surpass ugly circumstances when they fall in love!! Love triangles exist in real life!!
- If Dean has a freaking friend in Benny and he does trust him, IT’S OK!!!! People have friends in real life as well!! People trust their friends in real life!!!
- If Dean and Cas are getting closer and they forgive their mutual mistakes and they are overcoming the shit that was above them all these years… IT’S OK!!! People do that in real life, do you know? It’s one of the most exciting things about real life! To be close to someone, to forgive them just for the sake of love and trust, get over problems…
- If Dean and Cas turns to become more than friends (OH HATERZZZZ I KNOW YOU ARE SCREAMING RIGHT NOW, I CAN HEAR YOU!! “DEAN CANNOT DO THAT, IT’S JUST THE BROTHERS AND NO ONE ELSE!!!!!”), you know… just the same than in Sam’s case, IT’S OK!!!! People fall in love in real life. People fall in love with their best friends in real life!! People can be straight, homosexual or bisexual in real life!! People can discover true love in real life!!
And, just to finish this rant… if Dean is developing his personality being apart from Sam it doesn’t mean it’s character assassination. It means it’s real, you can fell identified by their problems and trying to be happier. Same goes for Sam.
- Don’t you want them to be their own person?
- Don’t you want them to evolve?
- Don’t you want them to be happy?
So, JUST STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT EVERYTHING, sending hate to journalists and writers and producers and actors, and my neighbours. It looks like it is all you are able to do, and, honestly, it doesn’t talk well about yourselves.
Enjoy Season Gr8 and thank you very much for reading.